Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Exciting News!!


As many of you know, I've not been in a school for the last three years.  But in September I am heading back to a school as a Vice Principal.  Even better- it is at an Intermediate School...which means one thing for sure- I get to read and talk to kids about books again.

Even more exciting news, my friend Karen has decided we need to read books together and talk about them. Then she said she wanted to contribute to this blog- which is great news for so many reasons.  So stay tuned- once the summer officially starts, this blog is starting back up again!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome Kerry. I have personally benefitted from this blog so many times. Being able to get a sense of a book helps me to make sure that my reading preferences don't become my students' reading gaps. So AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete